Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It’s All About Me



“When I'm talking about -- when I'm talking about myself, and when he's talking about myself, all of us are talking about me.” —George W. Bush

Condaleeza Rice and her brother Redbeenzan we're talking about George Bush. Condi said how much she admired the man. Donald Rumsfeld agreed, as did Vice President, Dick Cheney, while he was cleaning his shotgun at the table during a recent fundraiser. Then Tony Snow told a story about what a great leader his audacity is.

Laura Bush told about how, at age forty, George W. Bush quit drinking alcohol, cold turkey, after she told him, “It's me or the bottle!” She couldn't remember what he said at the time, but assured everyone, while recalling that the George pitched over the sofa head first, that that is why he quit...alcohol. The jury's still out on cocaine.

Harriet Miers wrote him a nice note. Karl Rove absolutely adores the man as does ex-White House reporter/male prostitute, Rich Gannon AKA Gary Guckert, who wrote glowingly and warmly about his “soft ball” experiences with the “great man.”

Alberto Gonzalez supports the President. He’s working on rewriting the Constitution to prove his loyalty. He found some bad legal language in it that requires correction.

That's enought about me. What about George W. Bush?

No comments: