Friday, August 11, 2006

And We Thought Billy The Kid Was An Adenoidal Moron

“I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat.” —Will Rogers

Ned Lamont: Who's the feller owns this shithole? You, fat man. Speak up.
John Kerry: Uh, I...I own this establishment. I bought the place from Greeley for a thousand dollars.
Ned Lamont: You better clear outta there.
Little Joe Lieberman: You just hold it right there! Hold it!
[Ned shoots Kerry]
Little Joe Lieberman: Well, you sir, are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!
Ned Lamont: He should have armed himself if he was goin' to decorate his saloon with my friend.
Little Joe Lieberman: You'd be Ned Lamont out of Connecticut; killer of women and children.
Ned Lamont: That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawls at one time or another, and I'm here to kill you Little Joe for what you did to the Democratic party.

Some people just don't get it. They’re so caught up in their own joe-mentum that they can’t perceive that the other hand is not clapping.

No comments: