Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Blazing Assholes Or What I Did In My Second Term


Those in possession of absolute power can not only prophesy and make
their prophecies come true, but they can also lie and make their lies come true.
—Eric Hoffer

There I was on my ranch in Crawford when the foreman called me to the TV set. He said, “Here’s a guy with just as much swagger and insanity as you, boss.”

And I'll be horn-swoggled, if'n he didn't talk about God the same way I do, and invoke the Almighty against the terrorists and swear he was gonna git the evil doers. He lambasted them what goes against their nation’s constitution and takes civil rights from their people. He railed against those that didn't believe his only purpose in pursuing nuke-u-lar was peaceful. He warn’t no liar, he said. He said if’n other countries send weapons to Iraq, why shouldn’t he? He started to make my head hurt some, what with all the thinkin’ and all.

Why, he’s the kind of feller, in another time and place, I’d like to sit down and drink a beer with, only I don't drink no more...

I knew right away he was the anti-Christ, and since there ain’t enought room on this earth for two of us, I gotta nuke him.

No comments: