Thursday, January 03, 2008

Rush Limbaugh Says, “Beastiality Has Consequences.”


In a rare moment of candor, Rush Limbaugh admitted he had had carnal knowledge of sheep and pigs and had become infected with syphilis. The former Oxycontin addict stated to reporters that he was checking himself into a rehabilitation clinic for the express purpose of curing his sex addiction to barnyard creatures and receive treatment for the third and final stage of the disease. “I thought the disease had been eradicated,” said an obviously distraught Limbaugh, “When I went deaf a few years ago, it should have been a wake-up call. Now I stand a good chance of going blind, too!”

“It could happen to anyone,” Rush said. “I’m just sorry it didn’t happen to some liberal Democrat instead of me.”

Forever the consummate shill, Limbaugh said he’d put out feelers to the National Association of Syphilitics to be their poster boy, “for a fee.”

No comments: