Friday, November 14, 2008

It’s A Little Tight In The Seat

Laura Ingraham reacts with obvious disgust as she tries on the military’s new “Eviscerated Cadaver” fighting uniform for conservatives who would like to reclaim the country they lost to the Democrats through their obliviousness to the needs of the American people and their greed for themselves.

“I nearly vomited up my spleen,” Ingraham shrieked later, “I've never experienced defeat like this in my life. I've always been paid well. I don't know how I'll make it on a few measly million a year, endorsing shitty products and selling my stupid books. I mean, I’m entitled to much more from the free market that we neo-cons have worshipped for so long and have profited from so greatly at the expense of others. I mean where else are you going to get quality, Naziesque hate-speech so cheaply? And look what Obama has done to the economy already!”

Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity were seen later modeling their new cadaver suits at one of Hannity’s Freedom Concerts where Hank Williams Junior endeavored to whip the audience into a frenzy by tearing the heads off kittens and spraying the crowd with blood.

No comments: